Sunday 17 May 2020

Dr. David Jeremiah - "Shelter in God"

Pay a visit to YouTube
As we move through coronavirus pandemic of 2020 and begin to think of its impact and effect, many people are asking what is going to happen next. Some are predicting the worst. “The world will never be the same,” they say. “We’ll never go back to normal.” The pessimism about the impact of this pandemic is almost as bad as the pandemic itself. So what do you say to those who predict such a dire post-pandemic life? I am not a prophet nor the son of a prophet - although I do have a prophet’s name. I cannot tell you all that God is going to do with this time of sheltering. But I can tell you what God has done during and after times of sheltering in the past. And once you review the truth of history as I have described it below, I think you will know what He is going to do this time.

[David Paul Jeremiah is an American conservative evangelical Christian author, founder of Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries and senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church, a Southern Baptist megachurch in El Cajon, California, a suburb of San Diego]

No comments:

Post a Comment